SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Saturday, March 10, 2007


you look at the sun and laugh at the rain, to anyone else it's always the same. Tell them to walk right back from the other side. and we both know that they'd do it all again,cos they'll never be the same

(YTD)HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE! YOU ASS, IM GOING TO SING YOU THE BIRTHDAY SONG BEFORE DRUMS LOUDLY HAHA.
Eh okay no maybe not hahaha! I'll have wee-ness when you give my cap back, "AHCOOLMAN"
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!


hum hallelujah, back from obs! and I returned only with redindian hands. therefore obs still somehow promotes racial hamorny hahaharhar okay nevermind. well I did enjoy OBS to a great extent, It wasn't really thaaaat bad, but it made me love my toilet much more, love my homesweethome more, appreciate the stuff we have etc~ & will we really think back to how obs has pushed us beyond our limits, and how we did endure and perservere in the activities? hmm. anyway t'was all good until we had to trek 9.5km (or 10 if rounded up, to make it look further LAAA HAHA) with 10pluskg bags which made us look like turtles with bent shells. It might have been frustrating for some of us during the process, but at the end I guess all of us were happy in some way or another that we actually survived, together.(: I had much fun with the watch and the 3/2 people etc. even though the whole watch don't have the greatest bond during just these 5days, you guys are really cool:] and yknow what, I don't think I'll forget THE LUM OF LAMENESS anytime soon. hahaha seriously, I've never met anyone so lame he lames at every sentence its not funny anymore haha.













ohyeah we had maggie mee for dinners.
[;


'nothingissound